Montreal, Quebec

Was looking for an article at The source on there web site at http://www.thesource.ca/estore/product.aspx?language=en-CA&product=1219605

And saw that there was two articles of this in there store and I made a phone call to this store to confirm there inventory and they told me that there was two left so I told him that I was coming to pick it up.

When I got there I was then know told that the only one that they have is the demo that is on the shelve and that it's in use and he can sell me that one at the same price as the one that is in the box I asked him to reduce the price but he declined and the other that was mentioned that they had was in the back store and he was not going to look for it .

Had an Experience with The Source?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Saladmaster - Cookware Review Saladmaster "When I was introduced to salad master first time, I didn't get it.Even on the second dinner.Third dinner, it clicked, I'm very slow okay..." Read more Aarons - Messed up tv Aarons "My tv has a crack on the inside, we turned it on and it was like that! We moved it from our room to the living room like we have..." Read more Home Depot - Delivery Home Depot "On July 9th I purchased $1700.00 worth of stuff from Home Depot I asked could I pick it up on July 15th at 9:00 A.M. They said yes. On pick..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Wigsis - Worst Online Experience ...EVER! Wigsis "First, I would like to say, I am very surprised that PayPal would offer their services to this rip-off company. I ordered this wig - paid $90.00 and it was..." Read more