The Source - Logoforwork.com : Outstanding performance during my business logo design

Steve and Mak are the best! I really enjoyed working with Logo For Work, who provided me with a custom logo design in great quality at a great price.

The communication was excellent, with prompt replies and any suggestions for design changes was made instantly. The result was great.. I couldn't be happier. Steve was great at capturing my ideas for a logo design.

Surprisingly, it was classy, sophisticated, and even matched my personal style. Revisions were made in a very timely manner, the work was professional, and the customer service was superb!

I would highly recommend using their services. Keep it up and best of luck for the future.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Source Logo Design.

Reason of review: Good quality.

The Source in Toronto, Ontario - I'm pissed because a old lady hit me with her purse today.

So the other day i was shopping at The Source as this old lady said "why r u stealing that iPod" and i was like "WTF!!! r u talking about i'm trying to buy a pair of head phone's so i could listen to music on my iPod i got for my birth day" and i said that in a kinda loud voice.

then the old lady called the owner of the store over. we were talking a while and then he thought i was getting lippy with him. Then the owner of The Source told me to get the EFF!! out of his store.

then he said "he was calling to cops on me for elders abuse" which would be hitting or hurting a elderly person not saying something in a louder tone of voice.

So the cops never arrived at the store and i was let go with a sweet pair of headphones and i am still pissed because this old lady hit me with her purse after i was done making my purchase. I don't know what that lady had in her purse but man that hurt for like an hour after.

The Source or La Source

Was looking for an article at The source on there web site at http://www.thesource.ca/estore/product.aspx?language=en-CA&product=1219605

And saw that there was two articles of this in there store and I made a phone call to this store to confirm there inventory and they told me that there was two left so I told him that I was coming to pick it up.

When I got there I was then know told that the only one that they have is the demo that is on the shelve and that it's in use and he can sell me that one at the same price as the one that is in the box I asked him to reduce the price but he declined and the other that was mentioned that they had was in the back store and he was not going to look for it .